Fall 1-2-3 Challenge
Kids are back to school and we’re ready to get back into the routine.
We like to kick off every fall with a Challenge.
This year is no different with the Fall 1-2-3 Challenge
How it works:
- Choose a Strength Goal
- Deadlift, Pullups, Squat, Pistol Squat, Pushups, Press…
- Choose a Cardio Goal
- # of swings or snatches in 5 min
- Choose a Body Composition Goal
- inches, pounds, & bodyfat percentage
What you’ll get:
- Initial Personal Session with one of us to measure & do goal setting
- Class workouts designed to help you meet your goals
- Homework to increase your chances of meeting your goals
- Facebook Group Page for accountability
- Nutrition Guidance
- Weekly emails with recipes & tips
- Final Session to measure
Tactical Strength Challenge
AKA the TSC. As promised, we’re doing it again! October 31st is the date of the official Challenge – check out the StrongFirst TSC page for official information.
What it is:
A competition that takes place every April & October with the worldwide StrongFirst community. The focus is on three types of training; max strength, bodyweight strength, and cardiovascular strength.
The lifts are:
- Max Barbell Deadlift
- Max Number of Kettlebell Snatches in 5min
- Max Number of Dead-hang Overhand Grip Pullups (or timed Flexed Arm Hang)
The challenge will take place at gyms around the world on October 31st, 2015.
We have a lot of people training for it. If you haven’t yet signed up… Click here to sign up for the training.
To compete on October and get your official TSC t-shirt,register with StrongFirst (but not today… we’re not an official host yet)
You’ll get homework & we’ll have times on the schedule set aside for you to come in to the gym to work on the lifts with me. We’ll go over Barbell Deadlift technique, snatch technique, and you’ll have planned training.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how to sign up and we’ll get started!
Want to do both?!
They compliment each other really well. And if you do both, you get everything above! TSC training plan, extra times on the schedule to train, nutrition guidance… everything described above!