Swing, Squat, & Press your way to a healthier summer!
Set a fitness goal (not a weight-centered goal) and see results faster!
- Initial Measurements: Weight, Circumferences, Body Fat, + Swing, Squat, & Press Evaluation (Value $50)
- Goal Setting (Value $50)
- FMS (Value $50)
- Personalized 8-week Plan (Value $200)
- You will receive a plan that you will do in class & on your own when you’re not in class. It is important that you communicate how many days you’re willing to train over the summer & that you stick to the plan as closely as possible. We can make adjustments as necessary, but communication is key!
- Three Workshops (Value $35 each)
- Super Abs: Saturday, June 18th at 9am
- Press + Squat Power: Saturday, July 9th at 9am
- Perfect Your Swing: Saturday, July 16th at 9am
- General Nutrition Workshop with Melissa Mathes, RD (Value $35)
- Facebook Group page to keep you on track (priceless!)
- Weekly emails to keep you on track (priceless!)
- Final Measurements (Value $50)
All included in the Sumer Challenge!
Nutrition Add-On: $149
with Melissa Mathes, RD
Get an edge on the summer challenge with nutrition on your side!
This add-on is ideal if you are looking to lose weight!
- Sign Up for the Summer Challenge & email Val at email@example.com with the Subject: Nutrition Add-On. Val will email everyone who signs up with the screening form.
- Fill out screening form and email to Melissa Mathes, RD
- She will need to know what your goal is with this challenge; Lose weight? Gain muscle? A little of both?
- Melissa will provide individualized meal plan for this challenge, & to do so ethically, she will need medical information (recent lab work if you have it, medications, and medical history). There will also be a HIPPA privacy form as well. None of your medical information will be disclosed to anyone without your consent.
- Nutrition Workshops are required for the bonus program. These workshops will give you the knowledge to work your plan.
- If you can’t make the workshops, you must schedule with Melissa at her office to go over the information.
- You will receive weekly emails that request a weigh in. It is important that you respond to the email and let Melissa know your weight and how you are doing. This one on one communication time & if things need to be tweaked, this is where it happens. THIS IS A TEAM thing: communication is needed to make changes that will get you to your goal!
- Along with the weekly emails you will receive weekly weight loss tips to help you through the summer challenge.
This is a brief version of what Melissa provide for her sports nutrition and medical nutrition therapy patients. The meal plans will be built upon what your nutritional and athletic goals are for this challenge, and of course consideration of your current and past health, gender and stage of life. If you are looking for something more comprehensive please visit the website to see what my visits entail and we can get you scheduled for additional nutrition counseling appointment (not part of the program). Website: www.TotalNutritionCounseling.com