I considered calling this the “be nice to yourself” challenge. Or the “let’s get real with our goals & expectations” challenge. Or the “feel good, move more, and all is coming” challenge. But we’ll stick with the PS 2018 Challenge. Here’s how it works:
- Write down your 2017 accomplishments
- Write down positive changes you made in 2017
- Write down how you want to feel in 2018
- Write down what you envision yourself doing so that you can feel how you want to feel.
- focus on form & how you feel while you’re training
- spend more time with people who make you smile
- fuel your body with good & healthy food so that you feel your best
Join this challenge and focus on feeling good, doing more, and enjoying your training. See how that works for you! Below are the Important Dates & nitty-gritty of the Challenge:
Week of January 15th: Sign up for the Challenge (CLICK HERE) – $149
- Measurements, FMS Screen & FMS exercises (email email@example.com to set that up) – 60min & you may do this with a friend
- Attend a Single Arm Swing & Getup Skills Clinic (included with challenge)
- Test your SA Swings & Getups at the Clinic or in Class this week!
- Start Eating Less Crap, Eating Real Food & More Vegetables
- Need help with that? Visit Melissa & Set up an appointment with her!
Week of January 22nd:
- 8-week Challenge Starts This Week!
- Start your 2-3 extra days of swings & getups
- 100 SA Swings (50 each arm)
- 10 Getups (5 each arm)
- Work toward Sinister
- Swings in under 5-minutes
- 1 minute rest
- Getups in under 10-minutes
Week of February 12th:
- Marks 9 weeks until the TSC – Sign Up through StrongFirst (CLICK HERE)
- If you’re competing in the TSC, testing for all 3 lifts will be done this week
- Purchase additional TSC Training Plan (CLICK HERE) so I can write your program!
Week of February 19th:
- Get your halfway measurements & reassess
- Want to work toward Sinister?
- 8 weeks before TSC
- Start TSC training
Week of March 26th
- Final Measurements
- Final Testing of SA Swing & Getup
Saturday, April 14th