Seems so far away but it’s time to start training!
The Tactical Strength Challenge tests:
- Max Strength with the Deadlift
- Bodyweight Strength with the Pull-ups and Flexed-Arm Hang
- Strength Endurance with 5-minutes of Snatching
There’s no better way to reach an all-around fitness goal than to train for these three events.
First, if you’re planning to compete, SIGN UP NOW through StrongFirst & get your official tshirt!
February 17th is 8-weeks away. I’d like to know who’s competing and who needs a program by February 12th so that I have time to write your programs!
Training Plan Options:
(1) Use one of your previous plans & train on your own or during regular class times ($0)
(2) Use one of your previous plans, I will change the numbers to reflect your current goals, adjust what didn’t work, & you can work it into your schedule ($50)
(3) Totally Personalized New Plan – An 8-week program training program that includes everything you plan to do for your training (including surfing, running, yoga, pilates, hula-hoop classes, etc) ($100)
plus… Marilyn’s 79th birthday is the day after the TSC this year. Come see her compete in the deadlift & stay for a celebration!