The Tactical Strength Challenge tests:
- Max Strength with the Deadlift
- Bodyweight Strength with the Pull-ups and Flexed-Arm Hang
- Strength Endurance with 5-minutes of Snatching
There’s no better way to reach an all-around fitness goal than to train for these three events.
- If you’re planning to compete, SIGN UP NOW through StrongFirst & get your official tshirt (free if you sign up buy March 22!)
- Decide how you’d like to train:
Training Plan Options:
Train on your own:
Do your own thing. Sign up for the TSC and test your skills with everyone on May 4th.
Get the Once-A-Week Plan:
I’ve planned one special training session every week. The rest of the week, do your normal training & test your progress at the TSC. Sign up for the TSC and purchase the Once-a-Week Plan
Really train for this thing and get a personalized program to help you meet your TSC goals. Challenge yourself. Train to beat your scores from last TSC! Sign up for the TSC and Sign up to get your personalized program.
Not interested in competing? Come cheer on your friends at the TSC on May 4th!