Last year, I launched my book club with the idea of Finding Your Strength through reading books that will help you become your best self.
We read Lean & Strong by Josh Hillis, The Body is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor, and The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. All seemingly unrelated but amazing how they wove together so well and each taught us something different about who we want to be.
This year, we’re making some changes:
- Book club is free (last year there was a nominal fee)
- We meet once a month via Google Meet. This year we’ll meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 5pm Pacific Time (8pm eastern)
- If you’d like to join, email or text and I’ll add you to the google invite list.
- All the books are planned ahead of time. We will be discussing these books at these meetings:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear in February, March, & April
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown in May, June, & July
taking August off
- Breath by James Nestor in September, October, and November
Looking forward to reading and discussing these books with you!
Email me email@example.com to get the invite.
Wednesday Evening (5pm Pacific Time) Meeting Dates: