- This event has passed.
Pacific Strength 2018 Challenge
January 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am - January 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$149
- Write down your 2017 accomplishments
- Write down positive changes you made in 2017
- Write down how you want to feel in 2018
- Write down what you envision yourself doing so that you can feel how you want to feel.
- focus on form & how you feel while you’re training
- spend more time with people who make you smile
- fuel your body with good & healthy food so that you feel your best
The Important Dates & nitty-gritty of the Challenge:
Week of January 15th: Sign up for the Challenge – $149
- Make an appointment to take your measurements, do your FMS Screen & FMS exercises so that you can feel your best every time you train (again, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set that up) – 60min & you may do this with a friend
- Get your code and sign up to Attend a Single Arm Swing & Getup Skills Clinic (included with challenge)
- Test your SA Swings & Getups in Class this week!
- Be sure to write your results down so that I can write your program for 2 extra training days every week.
- Start Eating Less Crap, Eating Real Food & More Vegetables
- Need help with that? Visit Melissa & Set up an appointment with her!
Week of January 22nd:
- 8-week Challenge Starts This Week!
- Start your 2 extra days of swings & getups
Week of February 12th:
- Marks 9 weeks until the TSC – Sign Up through StrongFirst HERE
- If you’re competing in the TSC, testing for all 3 lifts will be done this week
- Purchase additional TSC Training Plan so I can write your program!
Week of February 19th:
- Get your halfway measurements & reassess
- 8 weeks before TSC
- Start TSC training
Week of March 26th
- Final Measurements
- Final Testing of SA Swing & Getup
Saturday, April 14th